Regional Analysis of Global Monorail systems Market
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the Monorail systems market in the forecast period and is followed by North America and Europe. Infrastructural development and increasing demand for efficient passenger transportation service in economically emerging countries like China and India will drive the market of Monorail systems in the Asia-Pacific region.
The key players of Global Monorail systems Market report include- Scomi Engineering Bhd, Siemens AG, Bombardier Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., CSR Corporation Limited, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Urbanaut Monorail Technology, Aerobus International, Inc., Intamin Bahntechnik and Woojin Industrial System.
Monorail systems is a single rail track service for passengers. The main key drivers for the growth of the monorail systems are urbanization and increased demand for cost effective & efficient transportation for public services. Straddle monorail by monorail type is estimated to acquire largest share in the global monorail systems market.
As straddle monorail system are easy to install without having spent on expensive track-line construction and also provides safety, reliability, and maintainability compared to suspended monorail systems. Furthermore, electric monorail system by propulsion type is estimated to be fastest growing segment in the market of monorail systems as they are energy efficient, reliable and environment friendly. The global Monorail systems market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 2.70% from 2022 to 2030.
Monorail systems Market, by Region (USD Million)
- Manufacturers of Monorail systems
- Monorails material suppliers
- Railroad Authorities/Organizations
- Government and research organization
- Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
- Geographical analysis across 17 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five players in the market
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
Study Objectives of Global Monorail systems Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Monorail systems market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Monorail systems market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by monorail type, propulsion type, size and region
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Monorail systems market
|2030: USD 5,360 Million
|2.70% CAGR (2022-2030)
|2019 & 2020
|Value (USD Million)
|Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
|by Monorail Type, Propulsion Type, Size
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
|Scomi Engineering Bhd, Siemens AG, Bombardier Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., CSR Corporation Limited, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Urbanaut Monorail Technology, Aerobus International, Inc., Intamin Bahntechnik and Woojin Industrial System
|Key Market Opportunities
|Key Market Drivers
|Energy efficient reliable Environment friendly