US Rail Signaling Market 2022-2027
US Rail Signaling Market 2022-2027
The market will increase as more people commute by train and as data analytics, the internet of things, and cloud computing technologies are adopted.
The market is divided into four categories depending on technology: automated train operation (ATO), communication-based train control (CBTC), positive train control (PTC), and automatic train protection (ATP).
Using telecommunications between trains and track equipment for infrastructure control and traffic management, communication-based train control (CBTC) is a railway signalling system.
The market will be significantly impacted by the rising rail passenger traffic, notably on high-speed rail. The improvement of rail transportation security is projected to create commercial possibilities.
US RAIL SIGNALING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The US Rail Signaling Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
New digital rail solutions are introduced by Thales Group to improve passenger experience and operational efficiency for a greener mobility. The Smart Mobilty Experience, Thales’ first-ever digital event focused on train travel, was presented.
Thales’ newest metro signalling system SelTrac G8 has a digital architecture that allows for software functionalities to be permanently upgraded without affecting traffic, a resilient and modular approach to the equipment platform allows for future technology insertion, such as train autonomy, and health monitoring makes it easier to conduct data-driven operations and maintenance.
While increasing system functionality to match passenger demand, SelTrac G8 aids operators in lowering installation and maintenance costs while maintaining safety and service dependability.
The new Thales system, Distributed Intelligent Video Analytics, or DIVA, tracks social distance and directs people in the station and on the platform. The technology improves overall passenger safety, comfort, and travel experience by lowering peak periods and alleviating congestion.
In order to offer real-time data on passenger density, DIVA uses the existing CCTV (closed circuit TV) network in stations and on trains, which is based on Artificial Intelligence video analytics. The intended densitometer accuracy performances are more than 90%.
- GE Transportation
- Hitachi Rail Limited
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Thales Group
- MER MEC S.p.A.
- Nippon Signal
- Glarun Technology
- Siemens Mobility
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per US Rail Signaling Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Rail Signaling Market in US?
- How many US Rail Signaling Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a US Rail Signaling Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the US Rail Signaling Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of US Rail Signaling Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned US Rail Signaling Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major US Rail Signaling Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture US Rail Signaling Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in US Rail Signaling Market
- Average B-2-B US Rail Signaling Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in US Rail Signaling Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of US Rail Signaling Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of US Rail Signaling Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship