Thailand Railway AI Market 2022-2030
Although the consequences of the coronavirus epidemic were not immune to the rail sector, travel and transportation have slowly resumed.
Organisations need to plan for recovery to help assure long-term survival and profitability in a post-pandemic environment as nations open up and demand for both passenger travel and freight transportation of products starts to rebuild.
Technology-driven innovation is increasingly becoming a requirement for supply chain stability and company continuity. In a post-COVID environment, new technologies like artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and mobile capabilities will enable the railroad sector to flourish and recover more quickly.
THAILAND RAILWAY AI MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Thailand Railway AI Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The State Railway of Thailand (SRT) and Thailand Post are two Thai government organisations that are looking to the Internet of Things and blockchain technology, respectively, to improve their logistics. Over the next three years, the Thai railway system will invest in new information and communications technologies.
Railway stations will be able to alert passengers on platforms of delays thanks to IoT sensors attached to trains, which will allow them to know exactly when trains are due to arrive.
They will connect with the railway signalling system in the event of accidents, allowing officials to quickly halt the train. Additionally, the logistics for delivering items will be improved.
The blockchain would be used to trace the delivery of expensive packages, including those containing luxury goods. Only authorised individuals are permitted to open packages on a blockchain, making it safe and trustworthy.
An automated mass transit system (MRT) called the Gold Line is being built in Bangkok, Thailand. It will act as a supplementary mass transportation system to connect various forms of public transportation and is the nation’s first driverless transit line.
The first MRT in Thailand to use an autonomous guideway transit system is the Gold Line. Smaller columns than conventional rail systems are employed in the design, which makes it possible to build in areas with limited space.
Thonburi city, which is developing into a new potential economic sector, will now have a new rail connection thanks to the automated transit system.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Thailand Railway AI Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Railway AI Market in Thailand?
- How many Thailand Railway AI Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Thailand Railway AI Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Thailand Railway AI Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Thailand Railway AI Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Thailand Railway AI Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Thailand Railway AI Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Thailand Railway AI Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Thailand Railway AI Market
- Average B-2-B Thailand Railway AI Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Thailand Railway AI Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Thailand Railway AI Market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Thailand Railway AI Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship